Amazing Spider-man #700 Martin Variant CGC 9.8 Signature Series comic book, which has been signed by the following:
1) Stan Lee - the Marvel Comics legend and co-creator of Spidey way back in 1962!
2) John Romita Sr. - fan favourite Silver Age artist who began work on the series with Stan Lee back in 1966 and designed Mary Jane Watson in his seminal work on the series.
3) Humberto Ramos - Amazing Spider-man series artist for many of the issues from #648 to #700 and artist on Superior Spider-man.
4) Dan Slott - Amazing Spider-man series writer for many of the issues from #546 to #700 including this milestone issue.
5) Gerry Conway - aged just 19, Conway began scripting Amazing Spider-Man, taking over from Stan Lee. His run, from issues #111–149 included the landmark death of Gwen Stacy story and the introduction of the Punisher.
6) Len Wein - the late writer who wrote the Amazing Spider-man series from issues #151 to #180 and was co-creator of Wolverine and writer of Giant-Size X-Men #1, amongst many other comic industry contributions.
7) J.M. DeMatteis - writer on numerous Spider-man related titles over several decades including the key "Kraven's Last Hunt" storyline and co-writer on this issue.
An incredibly rare opportunity to get so many witnessed signatures from key creators on a single copy of this investment grade collectible with great signature placement!
The creators are all name checked in the roll of honour on the right hand side of the cover.
It has been professionally graded by CGC, the largest independent comic grading company in the world, and slabbed in a sealed tamper proof protective case.
The comic grade is guaranteed to be high investment grade 9.8 (NEAR MINT/MMINT) and this is a yellow label CGC signature series, which means that an authorised CGC representative witnessed the signings and this also acts as a Certificate Of Authenticity. CGC remove the comic as soon as it is signed and ship it to their facility in Florida, to ensure that the signatures are authentic.
You can check the validity of this item and the signatures by entering the 10 digit code on the yellow label at the CGC web-site.
There are no cracks on the case.